Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Sponge Worthy?

KDP and I were in Target the other night. And while perusing each and every aisle to trigger our minds of what we need and forgot to get, I turned to my right and saw it. Some little box with a cartoon picture of a woman on it and the label Today Sponge. I thought they were off the market? I have never seen this before, anywhere, let alone in Target.

I wanted to take a picture with my phone of the box and send it to Crak but didn't because there were people in the aisle. KDP was going to try but I am not sure if she did it or not.

I don't really get..............it looked (from what I remember) more like a box that would interest kids ages 5-12 rather than a product for women. Who are they trying to target with that anyway? I'm not sure if I am comfortable with Target carrying such a product right there on the second shelf from the bottom. I have to mull this over a bit.