Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Ring A Ding Ding!

Here's to the start of the new year: 2008 is the Year of the Date. I will be trying my darndest to find dates anywhere and everywhere. I'll keep my standards, but I am going to be even more proactive than before. If that is possible.

I rang in the new year in one of the better ways I can think to: with four friends. Blonde Bombshell had over Crak, KDP, Fred, and me. We ate. And drank. And did shots out of a candy glass. And drank some more. And played games.....I watched them dance in the wide open viewing window.......and played Wii. So much fun.

Blonde's house is adorable. She is also a good hostess.

I was thinking about going in one day (through her doogie door) and then claiming squatter's rights. We'll see how well that goes.

This year is going to bring lots of change for me. I can't say what it is just yet, but I have a few irons in the fire that I hope take shape. Over the next month, they will be revealed....if all goes well.

Keep your fingers crossed for me and let's hope this year is even better than the last!