Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sealed With A

I am one of those people who sees a bag of chips and wants to eat them. The problem is that I will open the bag, eat what I want, and then fold it over and either tape it shut or use a 'chip clip' until the next time I remember I have them. By then they are stale or soggy. Either way, it is a waste of a good bag of chips (that I should probably not be eating anyway...but I am because I can't help it. They are so yummy) and I end up throwing it out and having to buy another........and so begins the vicious cycle.

Maybe not anymore! I found and bought a sealer! It is small, fits in the palm of your hand, and even has a handy-dandy magnet so that you may stick it to the refridgerator. I bought it Monday and have sealed a bag shut twice now. I had to try my hand at it a few more times than that for it to seal, but it was me and not the appliance. I am going to go around sealing any and everything I can to get the hang of this fabulous invention.

Luvin' it!