Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm On The Stratford Plan

"Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me..."

I feel like singing any dreamy song that is about wishes coming true.

Last semester, I got shafted. BIG TIME. And said to my job that I want what I want this time around (seeing as I have seniority) and will bump whomever I need to to get the schedule I want. And so it has come to pass that I have an amazing schedule.

Mondays and Wednesdays I work from 12:00-3:30 and then (for just the first 8 weeks) I have a class form 8:15-10:45 pm.

Tuesdays and Thursdays I have office hours and class from 9:00-12:00.

I also have three online classes and one class that will meet only Monday nights in March and April (same time as my current night class).

I have worked four nights a week for the last 9+ years. Or I was working days and going to school nights before that. So I have not yet figured out what to do with all of these evenings that lay before me. The possibilities are endless (most nights) and I am giddy with excitement. Yippee for me!