Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sweet Endings

I had my last session of Monday/Wednesday night classes for the semester. It is so nice to know that I will not have to eat frozen dinners those two nights from now on. My first class gave me a round of applause...literally...and all thanked me for the class. Oh so nice. That'll last until they get their grades.

The second class is small & quaint. I have a particular student in there who has a soap opera name (I mean it) and he baked cookies from scratch for the ladies in the class. How sweet! They were oatmeal chocolate chip & oh so yummy. Adorable. Simply adorable! He is a total catch & it's so sad that he is 20. Works ft in construction, goes to school (serious student), and bakes from scratch! Love it.

Peof Crau & I are celebrating tonight with drinks. I can't believe that we survived. Only eight weeks left. Could be dangerous!