Friday, March 31, 2006

I Have Met More Than Just Five People In Hell

Crau passed along the book The Five People You Meet in Hell on Saturday. I had not read the original work of Heaven, but figured why not? It's quick & easy & I would definitely know I am in hell if I met the five characters, in a row, that Edgy Kreep meets on his travels. Oh! Wait a minute! I AM in hell! The difference between my visit & Edgy's is that he only met five people to signify his location. And the people he talks with aren't that bad. They are annoying & can easily get on one's nerves, but they really aren't too bad. Mine? I want to punch. LOL! He actually does punch the first guy that he meets in Hell. Just because he felt like it & the guy was annoying to him. If I did that this week there would be over 30 people & my fist would be a maracca(?spelling...?you know that little round thing with beans in it that is shaken to make noise? that thing) by now.