Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year.............same sob

Went out with KDP last night to ring in what Ihope is a fabulous '07. We had drinks.......talked to people..........watched the ball drop on a tiny screen.............felt my phone buzzing...........text from Cowboy "I know you hate me and you should but I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year".

I offered to him this past week to move out there so we could be together. He said no because he wants Laura (the slut). He likes his friends & his parents are getting along with him so he decided that since the last 11 weeks have been good, he'll make major life decisions for the both of us without telling me. I wanted to reply. I wanted to send something back. I had three in mind: 1) f* off 2) don't call me until you are in NY and need me to help you move in with me 3) stop ruining my holidays. He destroyed Christmas & now sent this peach of a wish at 11:58 last night.

Went to KDP's apt. for some wine & to exchange presents because we had yet to do that. She went WAY overboard! She gave me a webkins bear, a cheesecake factory certificate & bear, a photo album, and a few other things. I loved it all.

We enjoyed hummus with our Pindar wine & watched Carson Daly look a bit too old to do his New Year's thing & I left around 2:30 to drive the 1/2 hour back home.

Her apartment is amazing! She can never ever move. This is worse than my benz. It's like there's nowhere to go but down. I lovelovelove her apt. and told her she should start bawling and throw herself on the floor and beg the in-laws to buy it.

'07 better not suck.