Saturday, January 13, 2007

Added Extras As They Come to Me About Last Night

1. Charly...the prick.....as he was leaving asked if "they were real". I said "Are what real?" He said "Your eyes. They look like contacts." I said "I don't wear contacts or glasses. They're real & they are mine." He said "That's awesome. They match mine." I said "aren't your's brown?" He said "No. as blue as your's". I said "That's funny. I thought they were brown because you are full of ...." Yes I did say that.

2. Hotti Danny said he didn't want to meet anyone because he waned to meet the one who he already did but was "older than he thought". Dummy.....I'm going with 25 from now on.

3. Forgot we got off the train coming home because we thought we had to change at Jamaica but didn't and had to quickly jump back on with the poor BDay girl as sick as she was. At least we got her a seat.

4. CandyMan was oogled by the guy bartender who managed to shoot her with beer from the little spray thingy when she went to say goodbye. I said he was marking his territory & that was his scent.

5. Talked to a guy in car #2 on the train because he was standing there and couldn't help but listen to our nonsense. So I invited him in to the conversation. Even he said he worked in bars...bartended.....and other stuff & they never did anything like that. He laughed.

6. During the fight in car #1, a woman spit on a few of the drunken disorderlies and CandyMan pointed out to us that spit has the most germs and bacteria in it of all human fluids. Poor guy had to lisen to this.

7. Some guy danced past E. and deliberately knocked her purse off of her shoulder. CandyMan found this funny.

**8. Hottie Danny picked me up. Literally. Lifted me straight up into the air and then put me down again. Why? I have no idea....but it was a "pick-me-up" in more ways than one!