Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mr. Obnoxious --the Email Version

So I got an email from Mr. Obnoxious. He sent a basic one "Liked your profile. Check mine out. Maybe we'll chat."

So I looked at it and saw that he does not like brainiacs nor does he like sarcasm. I send back a polite email and say "Thank you but I see you find these two things s turn-off. I am a bit of a brainiac and a lot sarcastic. Good luck and thank you, again."

To which I get an email back "Do you believe everything you read on the internet? Did you think maybe I was being sarcastic?"

So I send back "I do not believe everything I read. However, when people sign up for such a site, I do expect them to be honest with their own profile."

He replies "Again, do you think that maybe I was being sarcastic?"

I don't respond.

I get another email "Again, I was trying to be funny. You really do sound sweet. Maybe we'll chat" Ummmmmmm......no?

So far, emotional baggage, no comprehension level, bad sense of humor, and attitude all the way. Is there anyone normal on these things?