Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Keeping Busy to Keep Sane

I have been trying my best to pack my schedule full of activities to keep my mind off of him. I thought it was supposed to get easier as the days go by & yet it gets more difficult & I can't figure out why. I cry at the drop of a hat.....literally. For example, I went to the bank yesterday & the stupid teller didn't close the drawer at the drive-up window fast enough & two checks + my license blew out & into a HUGE puddle behind me. I had to get out & get soaked & gather up my checks. When I asked her if the other two were still in teh drawer, instead of her pulling them out to save them, she opened it & off go the otehr two. Back into the puddle I go.........I wanted to just get in the car & drive home, not caring if I even had the checks let alone deposited them. I wanted to burst into tears & not stop. This pain is horrible and I know it's minor compared to the problems of so many others, but it's my pain & its breaking me down.

I went out Friday, Saturday, Monday night & hope to be out tonight as well just so I don't have to sit alone. I have plans for Wed, Thurs & Friday night........now I have to fill Sautrday & Sunday and all will be good. Plus, I hope to meet random people to go out with, but so far only old men. Drat! I realize that I am literally running from my problems, but I don't know what else to do. It's that or call him & cry to him. And since that isn't an option.......drinks while out it is!

KDP and I went to FOUR last night for their 50% off dinners.......yummy again and what I didn't realize was that they have a HUGE screen & many........many hot men gather there for the Monday Night Football game. I am so going there next week just for a drink so I can sit & watch too. I figure I don't have work til 10:30ish so why not? Whose going with me?