Thursday, January 25, 2007

A MIU + Birthday + Raspberry Beer & Sweet Potato Fries = A Fun Time

Last night was MIU's birthday ............. a whopping quarter of a century old is he................ and I promised to stop by Croxxley's to help celebrate a bit. KDP came along because the enticing raspberry beer & fries sounded oh so yummy. We got there close to 9 and were able to have people "Scoot" so we could fit in. I sat next to Mr. Baseball who talked nonstop about anything and everything! He's very nice, as is MIU and I imagine that MIU would only have nice friends becaue he is a quality guy himself. I FINALLY got to meet the elusive girlfriend and saw another familiar face at the table. Everybody is very open & inclusive & make you feel like you've been there before.

Not much to report, but I am glad KDP got to see that guys do know how to behave in public, know how to treat women, and that they are capable of having good, fun, silly conversations without being vulgar and obnoxious. This whole "guys are just like SP. They are all jerks" thing doesn't work for me as I don't know nor do I associate with such losers. My standards may make me lonely but at least I am not being taken advantage of, being made a fool of, and abused.

It was a fun time & much needed after the crappy taco tuesday.