Thursday, July 20, 2006

Want to know what bugs me?

People who say that they will help you & then they don't. I had to lift two very heavy boxes of books & carry them from the inner sanctum of the office to my car. I went & asked EJ if there were any male student aides to help. He said no. I said, "Then maybe you could help me?" He laughed & said no. The girl sitting next to him said "What? Are you serious?" He said "She knows I'll help her." So I said "Okay, thanks" and started walking. The girl came with me but EJ didn't move. I looked at her and said "So, he's letting the women do the heavy lifting?" She said "Yeah, I guess." So we each carried a box out & I had to go back for the third, which was a bit lighter. We go back to EJ and say "I thought you were helping?" He says "No." I said "Why did you say you would?" He said "I never said I would help." We both looked at him & said "Yes, you did." He said "Oh well."

So much for chivalry. Then I asked him where a particular form was and he put his arm around my shoulders (don't touch me after you were just so two-faced & lied) and showed me where it was located. I said thanks & went to leave. He then yelled after me "Are you coming tomorrow night?" I said "No." And left. I wasn't going to tell him either way if I was going to Crak's reading or not.

But everyone's always like "Oh, he's so nice. EJ is so helpful." Well, I needed help today & didn't get it. And he was quite smug about it. That's it for me. EJ is off my list.