Sunday, July 16, 2006

Take This Group & ~~~

Something told me to not work the second session of the summer. A little voice (no, not Crau's) told me to call & have them offer the class to someone else. But...with that shopping spree at Ralph Lauren, I need the money. BIG MISTAKE. This class is evil. A majority of them are brand new to the school. They began in May & have been with us for seven weeks. I had one, in particular, answer his phone and have a conversation on it just after I went over the classroom rules. I had to ask/tell him twice to leave, which he did & had the nerve to come back. They do not want to buy the books. They do not want to do the homework assignments. They do not want to listen to me. I came home so stressed that I was sick the next day. I have to change careers.