Sunday, June 03, 2007

An Honest-to-Goodness Follow-Up

Cameron said Friday night that he'd call to set something up for Tuesday night. I am not into buying into these lines so I put very little stock in to it. Well, 8:45 pm tonight my phone rang. It was Cameron! Color me shocked. Really. No sarcasm or disdain in that last comment. I was actually wowed that a man followed up on what he said he'd do.

We chatted for a bit. I thanked him for saving us Friday night. He said it was nothing. Aw! I asked him about his friends & where else they go & a bit about work & stuff. He did the same with me. We didn't talk too long, but we finished with planning to meet for dinner on Tuesday at 7:30. I told him to pick the place & I'll meet him there. He said he had not figured out that last detail but will call me tomorrow and let me know. I said that would be fine.

So, Tuesday I will be dining with a very entertaining gentleman. I'm looking forward to this!