Monday, June 11, 2007

13 Is A Lucky Number

I have been counting down the days for the release of 'Ocean's 13' for so long now. And this weekend it was finally released. I am such a fan of the first one of the three and can do the entire movie by heart. Sad, but true. The second one bombed (or should I say sank). I did not like it at all. It just bored me. So I was thrilled with the notion that there'd be a third one in the set. This was a chance that all of the crappy things in '12' would be erased & '13' would be fantastic, leaving off the trilogy on a good note.

It did. The dry/sahara sense of wit from Pitt & Clooney is right up my alley. The glitz & glamour of Vegas is what I crave. And the revenge tactics blow my mind and make me want to really 'get someone', ya know?

I especially loved Don Cheadle's character in this one. Between his accent & his sensitivity while trying to simulate an earth-quake, it just makes me giggle.

In my opinion, "Ocean's 13' kept the series afloat.