Thursday, December 14, 2006

Withdrawals

So.

I haven't called or sent him a text since Friday morning.........

I have been good. I have been (gulp) strong in not contacting him. However, I did send a letter that got out everything I needed to say & didn't know if I'd ever get the chance or the strength (to keep from crying). I wrote it Sunday night. I mailed it yesterday.

And now what? I get a text from him (at 3 am) saying "I miss hearing your voice. I never meant to hurt you. I hope you call soon." What? I didn't call? How about I left you a message Friday morning.............almost a full week ago. And you never did ANYTHING about it.

It is taking everything I have to not call him. To not text him. But I want the letter to get there first. And when he reads it, he may call. He may not. I may never call him again. I may never text him again. Unless, ofcourse, he changes his tune, sees the errors of his (stupid & selfish) ways and life is back to where it was supposed to be 4 weeks ago.