Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Glimmery S*itter

Crak & I exchanged gifts today at work. She is a riot. For some reason, she was trying to say shimmery & glitter at the same time & it came out wrong. I didn't realize it at frist, but I knew it was wrong & I said it back to her. That was when the actual words hit us! Yeah-----major slippage. Also, I shall no longer refer to her as Crak. Rather she & I are interchangeable enough to go as "Elaine & Suzie" (if you don't know that episode of 'Seinfeld'...nevermind).

Anyway..........the gifts..................

Elaine (or Suzie) gave me a Festivus Holiday book. To quote her: Hil. Air. E. Us. I want to host a Festivus party and use the recipes & decorating tips from this hysterical book. The next gift was a "How To Be Your Own Fairy Godmother" & it came with a pink star-shaped "fairy wand" that is actually a pen! Too Cute! Finally, she made a shirt with our new names on it. The front says "Elaine and Suzie..." and the back finishes off our famous saying....."Suzie & Elaine". I wanted to cry from laughing.

Thanks, Elaine, for the laughs & the funniest (and most appropriate) gifts! It was a Festivus miracle.

A Happy Festivus Season to all!