Sunday, December 17, 2006

Why Is He Contacting Me?

I woke up at 5 am out of a deep sleep because of a nightmare I was having. I sat up & looked around panicking. When I finally caught my breath, I saw my phone with a text on it. Cowboy. "I am so sorry you are as mad, hurt, angry that you wont call me. Hope to hear from you soon. I am sorry"

Why would I call him? What do I have left to say to him? He's texting me at 3am for what reason? His evening is over & as he is winding down he is thinking about me? Both times he's sent me a text were at the end of his day off. Nice. I am the last thought you have so you finish with this so as not to feel guilty or something?

I asked JW why would a guy break up with you, ignore your text & message for a week & then text you that he doesn't understand why you won't call him. He said it makes no sense. He also said that when he & other guy friends break it off with someone, that's it. They don't call later on to "see how you are doing". I can say that every guy I ever dated who has broken up with me has called me within a month to "check on me". Gag me. I don't think it's for any other reason than to have a guilt-free conscious.

But, if anyone can give me an idea as to why he is doing this, other than what I think,let me know.