Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Mr. Sandman

I am so tired. I don't know why. I am falling asleep before 11:30 and not waking up to the alarm. I had to move it acros the room so I would stop shutting it off in my sleep. I almost fell asleep in class today. They were peer-editing so I had no real reason to interact with them, but when you feel your head bobbing forward, it can't be good. I don't like to be tired. For me it usually means the onset of a CFS episode, which can last for weeks at a time.

To compound the exhaustion, I have a migraine that is so terrible I can barely function. It's been pounding away since 12 today. I had to cancel plans for this evening because I am a waste. I can't drive like this & noise (in general) is driving me insane.

And, the situation with Cowboy has not improved. The depression from this compounds this whole issue. I fear losing what seems to be the last relationship I will have for awhile..........even if it hasn't really been a relationship this last year.

I am just asking for a restful night's sleep, the relief of this migraine, and ....................lost my train of thought with the pounding in my head. I'll try to remember what it is I wanted to write.