Thursday, December 07, 2006

Leave It To CodeGirl

My co-worker has talked & talked about setting me up with some guy....any guy.....and had her sister mentionme to the sister's boss (confused already? I am) and he was supposed to email me. She told me two weeks ago he'd email me. Nothing. She sent me an email yesterday asking if AJ contacted me at all. I said "Nope". So, I come home tonight and look in my email & there it is. Very short. Very direct. Very New Jersey. ??? Thre was no mention of him being in Dirty Jersey. What the heck? I never saw Cowboy when he was in Commack---30 minutes away. What the heck do you do with 2 bridges?

I know I sound selfish & picky. I want someone close by so I can see them all of the time (if I want to...which I probably won't want to but still).

All it said was that he heard a lot about me and would love to get to know me better. He hoped it was okay to email me since that what he was told to do. I sent it back that it was okay...asked what the "J" stood for in his name & if he lives in NJ. I also included my number so that I don't have the NYU guy sour cream fiasco again. Remember that from March? UGH! (Still reeling over it.)

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Don't get me wrong............I have been crying since last night about Cowboy. I almost didn't make it to work because I couldn't see out of my puffy eyes. I sent him a text this morning telling him how I always needed him & had planned a lifetime of needing him. I have not heard back form him at all. Keep in mind he goes to work at 2pm. That's 5 pm our time. So what......you can't call me or text me in the day? I am only good for your free minutes? Again, it's more of the "nobody out there to feel that way for me again" than it is anything else. Selfish? Yes. But I am getting too old to be alone much longer. I want a family & need to get moving on with that fast if it's to happen. Cowboy always talked about our "family". I had names all picked out and everything. Yup. Rambling.