Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where's My Winter Wonderland?

I LOVED last night's snow. It was absolutely exquisite! And I mean that. It was the first real snow we had...............even though it was only an inch. But, I love that snow. The texture. The chill it creates. The way that everything becomes pretty and peaceful.

I was actually running errands in it last ngith. It was an adventure, to say the least. But it is so much easier to go out when everyone else is now staying in. Things are accomplished much more quickly. And I'd go out on a snowy day over a rainy one any time.

I went to bed with that tranquil blanket outside....and got up to the teeming rain and flood that is now taking over. EW! Tell me I actually have to go to work in this? Can you say jeans and sneakers? There is no way I am getting all dolled up to go out in this. Betcha less than half of my classes show up. And who is the foolish one then? ME! For not staying in.