Saturday, February 09, 2008

Loving Lunch Dates

Two weeks ago, I was so lucky & so happy to have a lunch date with Crak. Like real professionals get to do! The bonus was that Codegirl was randomly passing by & saw us in the window & then she joined us.

This past week, I lunched out with The Brown Rose. She & I have similar schedules on Tuesdays & Thursdays and can now go out & get away from it all, even if it is just an hour. And lunching with fellow coworkers is always fun because they are so different outside of the corporate walls.

This week, JMayo and I have one set up. I didn't see much of him in the fall and really haven't had a decent conversation with him in over three months. He ran our fac. development on Friday and, infront of everyone, says "Hey Grotter! I have some news for you! When are you free?" great...........I sink as all heads turn in my direction and Codegirl made some heinous noise that she makes whenever she sees him. It's all in good fun & an inside kind of thing, but had me rolling and some raising eyebrows.

But I am so looking forward to lunch this week, too! I feel like such a grown-up!