Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cozy Mel's.......the only guy with whom I am currently cozy

I haven't seen Crak in ages! So it was only a matter of time until we managed to match up our busy schedules & grab dinner. Wednesday found us meeting up at Cozymels. Or Cozy Mel's as some of the waitstaff like to say it.

We met in the powdered sugar snow parking lot at 5:00 and went in to the oh so empty restaurant. We snagged a booth (that could have fit six easy & also would have allowed us to take naps while a family of 4 sat & ate) and began the two hour gabfest.

She gave me my first birthday present for '08. Sweet! I got a Prada Nursery Rhyme book, a shopaholic drinking glass, something that I can not remember at the moment, and maui mint gum. I love how she remembers that I get hooked on our travel themes & they stay with me. Right down to my candy.

We ordered & ate. And ate. And ate. My meal was huge! Yummy chicken enchiladas. And a salad. And that good rice that they have. I was stuffed.

And tired from laughing. And talking. And laughing some more.

We were there until 7 when I had to leave & go to work. Blah.

I love how an afternoon or evening out with one of my friends makes my jaw and stomach hurt from all of the laughing & talking. That's why these people are my friends!