Thursday, February 07, 2008

The List...a work in progress

1. sweet
2. thougthful
3. kind
4. witty
5. gentle
6. easy to laugh with
7. good-natured
8. intelligent
9. patient
10. good listener
11. good relationship with family
12. has interests/hobbies
13. open to new ideas
14. calm/relaxed
15. loves animals
16. loves travel
17. enjoys and appreciates the 'little things in life'
18. good with money/budgets
19. wants to give and receive 100%
20. at least 5'7''
21. adores/wants children
22. wants to be an active role in a child's life
23. has some religious belief
24. wants to grow as a person & as a couple
25. has good friends/old friends....courtesy of Crak
26. is not easily influenced by his friends......courtesy of MIU
27. can hold a conversation......courtesy of the Elementary Fireman
28. enjoys spending time with his famil/my family/me!.......courtes of the Elementary Fireman
29. can cook (gourmet would be nice)......again....the ElFireman....who put a lot of thought into
this for me
30. what I truly want is a best friend

Hmmm.............I've come up with 24 (now 30) things that I want. A hundred? I'll have to think about this. What did I miss? Give ideas/suggestions if you have any!