Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

While I do not have a special someone to call my own, I do have many valentines this year.
To my family: Thank you for your love, support, nurturing, and patience. Without all of you, I would not be the individual I am today. For that, you are all special and I love you.
To my friends: Thank you for the great times, memories, commiserating, rebel-rousing, amazing stories, cocktails and nonsense that keep me coming back for more. KDP, Crak, Blonde, Codegirl, LTN, Ultimate Shopper, MIU, even JW & Cowboy(who I have not spoken to in 3 weeks but still deserves).................all of you are the best group a gal could associate with & I am beyond lucky.
With love to you all on this hallmark-y romantic day. Know that you are special to me!

Happy Valentine's Day!