Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TCA Continues..........but can I go?

I received an email from the TCA saying that we can apply to be considered to attend another workshop. In Australia. Or South Africa. Or Thailand. I can do the first two.....I'd actually be thrilled to go to S. Africa with a group and a purpose.



However, I am not skilled. At. All. I can take video.......like any other person who picks up a camera. You know, soccer mom style. I have learned how to upload it, edit it, add tracking, and I learned so much. As I keep saying, I survived. But I am not on the level that so many of my classmates were attaining and could pull of some great footage if and when they go on this next excursion. I'd give my right arm to go. Heck, I'd give anybody's right arm to go. But I have to be realistic. I need to practice. A lot. And have feedback and criticism before I could even think of filling out such an application to go on such a life-changing trip.



I have a goal now for the next year. I just hope they still have such an offer and an extension to those of us left in the dust!



If any TCA people are reading, let me know who is going so I know who to bug for a souvenier and pictures!