Thursday, April 26, 2007

No More Books to Return to the Library

I hung out with CJ again last night. We had been text flirting for two days & figured we'd hang out for an hour or so. We went out for a drink and sat & talked. So many hot guys there & I'm with him. Drat.

He was very 'touchy feely' and I kept bringing up the idea of him & KDP and how this 'kissing hting' will have to end if they are to meet. He asked why. I pointed out that I do not kiss guys that my friends are (or may be) kissing. He said maybe he doesn't want to meet her. I said that I am not sure I want them to meet, but for different reasons. He wasn't too happy.

We went out to the cars & made out for a few miutes & he wants to take this further, but I am not interested in doing any such thing. Kissing is fine. It's all I'm looking for, and its becoming more and more apparant, as he tells me more about his life or asks me inappropriate questions about mine, that I do not think I want these kisses from him.

I think I am losing my kavorka.