Sunday, April 08, 2007

Another 'Seinfeld' Episode I Got Myself Into

CJ wanted to hang out last week. Since I was still ill from my 'rockstar' evening, I had to take a raincheck. I said I'd call when I got back from my trip. So, I followed through. He said "Whatcha doin' tonight?" I said "Nothing." He wanted to go hang out. So we met up at Blue Honu for a drink. So. Many. Men. All over. And I was there with a guy. Kinda puts a damper on making any moves. And, with that, CJ was already making his. On me. He is a HUGE flirt. With everyone? I am not sure. But he kept saying that we'd be making out by the end of the evening because he could tell that I wanted him. ?????? Okay.

We had a drink there............he a Sam Adams & me a Coconut Martini (which he sipped from). Then he said he wanted to move on to another bar. So we went outside & began walking. We came upon a bar named Canterbury and he wanted to go in and chcek it out. We didn't know if there was a bar or not, so he positions me infront of he window and lifts me up. High up. I was giggling because he was also tickling me at the same time. Still oh so flirty. I told him to put me down because I am too heavy. He said I wasn't (standard guy answer) but he seemed to lift me up & down with ease. CJ has muscles!

We decide to go inside & sit at a table for two. There's no music & a small crowd is there so we could actually hear eachother very easily. He talked. A LOT. He is a big talker. I don't know if I got anything in, but that's okay. It adds to the mystery that is me. But, with each story he told, he'd wink and grab my hand and say "You know you want me more". I can flirt back pretty well and figured why not. I have nothing else to do anyway. He then said "Trust me. You will be making out with me by the end of he evening." I said "I wouldn't mind, but I don't think you have the nerve to do it." To which he 'pinky swore' that he'd make a move.

We left the bar a little after midnight & he began walking me to my car. We were parked in completely different lots so I said he could go to his car and I could walk back just fine. So we begin to part ways on the corner of where my lot is and he hugs me goodbye. I start to walk away & begin laughing. He turns around and says "what?" I said "I knew you didn't have it in you. You are all talk but have no follow-through". He said "Come here." And with that he grabs me and pulls me in and starts kissing me. Hmmmm. Interesting.

He then grabs my hand, says I'm driving him back to his car, and walks me all the way to mine & gets in. Where he grabs me and starts kissing me again. We did this for a little while and then I said "I have a 1/2 hour drive home so let's get you back to your car." He said "Oh. So you're done with me for now?" I said "Yeah. Pretty much." The whole time I just kept thinking 'why am I making out with CJ? What is wrong with me?'

I drove him back to his car where he said he had fun. I said that I did too and I'd see him on Monday. As he gets in to his car, he gets back out to ask me if I know how to get out of the area and home. I reassured him that I'd be fine and drove off with him saying "Okay. Monday." Ugh............Monday.