Sunday, April 22, 2007

Krazy for Kissing

CrazyJoe had asked me to hang out this weekend. I agreed to Saturday. However, when Saturday rolled around, and I knew he would want to hang out in the city since it's more convenient for him, I said (point blank) "If you want to hang out here, that's fine. But I am too tired to haul myself in again. So, if you get a better -- or even just another -- offer, take it".

Nope. He was coming out here. We were going to meet at 8pm, but I get the phonecall I knew was coming and its "Can we meet at 9? I haven't eaten yet". So I told him that I'd keep him company while he ate.

We met at Jani, a restaurant that serves Chinese, Japanese, and all sorts of sushi. He got some sushi platter. I stuck with the vegetable sushi rolls. We talked nonstop. I heard about the bachelor party from last week & his plans for the wedding next weekend. He heard about my dates with the Math Prof. & the updates on Cowboy. He inquired about the Mechanic and didn't seem too happy.

He is a HUGE flirt. And did this all night. I pointed out that I do not like a guy flirting with me who happens to have my friend's cleavage come up on his phone when she calls. He said "Do you not want me texting her?" I said "I don't care what you do. If you are interested in her, I think that's great!" He didn't respond.

We finished up & walked outside. My car was the 3rd spot in & yet his car was at the back of the parking lot. He said "Drive me to my car". I asked "Why do I have to drive you? It's right there." With that, I unlocked my doors and he just got in. I drove him (begrudgingly) back to his car where he proceeded to lean in and kiss me. So nicely! Not like it was two weeks ago. An actual soft, sweet kiss. It was GOOD! Not Chilean good, mind you, but so much better than last time.

He asked me if I told anyone about 'us' and I said no. I didn't know there was an 'us' to tell people about. However, Crak is the only one who knows and I figure he doesn't need to know that she knows. I'll tell him Monday that I told her. I pointed out to him, though, that if he wants me to keep quiet, I bet he has the same gig going on with at least one other work person. He said 'no' but I played it as if I didn't believe him.

He wants to make our outings a 'once a week' deal. But he was shocked to find out that my relationship with Cowboy just ended in late December. He thought it was much longer than that. Then he pointed out that I am rebounding & he doesn't think he wants to be a rebound. I didn't have much of a response for that.

We made out for a bit longer, since it was good and all, and then I kicked him out of my car. He wants to see where this goes. Ummm......its going to hold me over until KDP decides if she wants to meet him. Is that wrong?