Friday, August 11, 2006

Ultimately Good Time

I was so happy to meet up with the Ultimate Shopper on Wednesday night. We never seem to have schedules that match but finally found a date to have dinner.....and do what we do best. We met up at 5pm @ our usual spot. First item on the list was dinner at Fridays. I got my usual sesame jack chicken & US got her chicken strips. However, we always say we are going to order drinks & never do. This time we actually followed through with it. I had the Lynchburg Lemonade. It was okay but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. However, we did realize why we don't drink when we go out. It's so hard to walk the mall & shop & balance after a drink that was more alochol than you thought it would be.

We hit all of the stores....and I do mean all. She is one of the very few people who will actually shop & go anywhere & not be selective about the stores. I know too many people who will not go to the mall or will ONLY go to their stores of choice & if you can get them into one you want, they criticize it the entire time.

Anyway, we even had a chance to stop in for some yummy Starbucks & rest our weary arms from all of the packages. I will say (to quote the Frenchie Bombshell) it was a "Pretty Woman" shopping experience.