Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Grotter + Bacardi + White Pants = Wardrobe Malfunction

So I am looking at my beautiful white capris today & notice a few more spotty stains on them that better come out. It's amazing how much of a brief evening I can get on myself & be so oblivious to. I am wearing jeans to everything from now on so don't expect me to be "dressy" with nice pants & such. I am not cut out for that. Oh, I'll still be the fashion plate that I am, just in jeans.

I am also remembering the rude SpongeChris Squarehead guy & why I don't like him. SC SH & a coworker of his were talking with Crak & myself. Coworker (whose name was out of my head the second he said it) said something about my Melie bag & women & bags & labels & stuff & Crak & I said how she is not into labels but I am but I get all of mine at great prices & I added "I know I look good". SC SH says "Let me get you a mirror". Ummm.....when did it go from casual conversation to sarcasm & biting remarks? I said something back (can't remember.....it's probabaly part of a memory on my pants now) and gave him "the look".

He hopes I'll put in a good word for him with Crak (here it is: free dinner....take him for what he'll shell out). But, that's all I can say.

Not only did I have a few splotches on my pants but I now remember that the pants have a zipper, a button, and two of those hook/clasp things. I had all but one of the clasps hooked & Crak only noticed it when we sat. Darn! I was able to not so inconspicuously fix it & then was fine. I can't even dress myself fully when preparing to go have drinks! UGH!

And~~~back to the question of the month from July: What is it about me? I was nice, funny, charming, and chatty. Then I get slammed by this Squarehead guy for no reason other than he wants to inpress Crak. Hello! Youdon't impress a woman by knocking her friend with both right there. Stupid.
Also, Crak said that "people at the party in July" said I seemed angry. ?????? Where's this coming from? I chatted with Fred asking about work & the candy making, chatted with the Lead Singer about his dog & music, with JW abou this new truck, job, bus routes, and LL about her trip to (i think it was) Maryland. I had a drink & some snacks & talked with Crak's brother about his apt & job & said positive things to everyone! Where is this coming from? I didn't say one thing negative (except for when Fred brought up the Regis & Kelly talking about 30somethings living at home as an epidemic in this country & Kelly said she wants her kids out at 18 & Regis said his haven't come home since they left for college & we both said they need to meet with the average person & see what it takes to survive) and yet it was "Grotter is angry"?

Asking others about themselves & laughing always makes me think others are angry....don't you too?