Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So Much To Recap!

I've been a busy bee & Blogger has not cooperated with me for the last few days so I have to cram it all in now before it decides to time out or kick me off or juts not post what I write. I went to that rooftop thingy last, I believe, right?

Well, Crak & I went to a lovely dinner party at her friend's apartment. I've met LL a number of times but have never been to her place. THis dinner soire was to introduce her new roommate to people. There were eleven of us in all & it was good food, great conversation, lots of wine, a wild game, and an exhausting night. I didn't get home until after 1:00 am. I had a blast!

I then went to lunch a couple days later at the Codewoman's home. Lovely! Her home is absolutely lovely! And her dog, Looie (that's how she spells it) is too cute! We had a fantastic lunch and griped about having to go back to work soon. Too soon for any of us.

I went out with JW for coffee recently (can't remember when) and caught up on all of his stuff.

But, this is all I can write now because I have to run to work. YES--work. So not happy. I have a few other posts to take care of. Look for my weekend in the Berkshires & the bemoaning that is to follow today's meeting. And I have to do all of this before I go away again this weekend. Ohio-bound am I.