Monday, August 14, 2006

Little Bits O' Heaven

I was craving icecream in the worst way. And I have been dying for anything chocolate. I then remembered that I had bought Edy's Dibs about 2 weeks ago & they were sitting in the freezer all by themselves. So I decided to help my hand, mouth, stomach to these yummy bites. I had purchased the chocolate mint & they were fantastic. I had the best time sitting there eating my little bites of yummy icecream & not feeling one ounce of guilt. I am trying to avoid the sugar (because my level tends to run on the high side) & am trying to start eating a healthier diet than what I have been doing since last November. These bites are my guiltless pleasure. I can have four or five & they help to deal with the craving & then it's gone. I absolutely love sitting with them while watching CSI. I had such a blast all by myself!