Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What the #@%%$* Is Wrong With People?!?

I had to pick up my parents at the airport on Sunday night. I never get lost at Kennedy & this time I did. I missed the entrance to the Belt PArkway East & ended up going west to the first possible exit. I got off there & looped around back towards Kennedy. I looked ALL OVER to see what was around because I was driving my mother's car & I amnot familair with it. It was clear & I was able to get onto the highway when -- all of a sudden -- a motorcycle comes FLYING up on my left & was apparently furious that I took his spot on the road. He zips past us & then slows down enough that he is pacing my front end of teh left tire. He looks back & I am freaking out because he is soooo close & I was trying to swerve right so as not to hit him. He then KICKS the car! YES!!!! KICKS IT! F%$#&*^N -------- I am not saying it but you know what I want to scream.

Why is it people are filled with this entitlement crap that they can do what they want & others have to bow down to their garbage?