Friday, March 28, 2008

Crak, Coffee, and KDP......a winning combination

So Wednesday night was when Crak and I were meeting for coffee. KDP had texted me asking what I was doing and I told her so she said she'd meet up with us later on.

I got to Starbucks and found Crak inside with her hot beverage and a bag of goodies. So I grabbed my usual and wanted to see what was in that bag. Yippee! TN stuff! Plans are in the works, but we have not discussed ANYTHING and plan on going in June. I don't think we have ever been this late with plans before.

She heard about my move & I heard about her dates. My only dating life. I am living vicariously through her right now when it comes to dating. Any advice for this part of my life? I was planning on signing up for Match........again.........after hearing that 60% of couples currently dating who are over the age of 25 have met via the internet. But then I heard (on the John Tesh program) that 35% of the people on dating sites currently, with pictures, are married and --- technically ---- looking to cheat. Great.

KDP arrived and the stories of skiing came out. We laughed. As always. That's why I hang out with these great women. I am always guaranteed to laugh. And, when it comes down to it, isn't that all we need?

See? Who needs to blow on dice when the odds of me having fun with friends over a simple cup of coffee is a guaranteed win every time!