Thursday, May 25, 2006

Belated Birthday Dinner

I finally met up with the Ultimate Shopper last night for dinner & (what else) shopping. It was so good to see her. We haven't seen eachother since Jaunary....so tehre was a TON to catch up on.

She's well & she's shopping! We enjoyed Fridays for our meal and exchanged extremely belated presents. I got this awesome tote that will be accompanying me on all sorts of ventures. And there was one of those BIG soft beach towels inside that will be used for more than just the beach. Laying out will be perfect with a towel this size.

Dinner only lasts so long & then the stores begin to call to us. We did all of Smithhaven, as we usually do. There were so many bags by the end of the evenig that I ran out of hand & arm space to carry them all. I was lucky to find two great shirts. One says "Beautiful on the Inside -- Gorgeous on teh Outside". Oh yeah! The other is me: "Jeans & tshirts Kind of Girl". That is so true!

Anyway, we talked, kabitzed, and had to stop for a Starbucks as well. I got home six hours later. I was drained from all of the shopping & eating, but that's why my name isn't "The Ultimate Shopper"!