Friday, August 31, 2007

Chillin' Out, Maxin' Out, Relaxin All........

I finally had a chance to catch up with the Neighbor on a Thursday night. We met up for Chilis & had awesome salads. We unloaded a TON of stories on each other & just laughed and relaxed. Its always good. We can be totally ourselves together simply because I have known her literally all of her life. Weird, but true.

We were so aimless and had no real plans and decided to see what was playing at the local Loews theater. Great! I have not been to that particular theater since college and it was freaky to walk in there.

The 'Nanny Diaries' was playing in the next twenty minutes so we grabbed tickets & headed on in. I told her that this was the time for me to make a quick call to the Pilot, a guy I have been chatting with but have yet to make plans with. He likes to ramble about nothing important & it is so hard to get him off of the phone, so this was a great opportunity because I had no choice but to hang up in less than ten minutes. So I called & (as predicted) had the most boring.....most pointless conversation up to the beginning of the previews. At which the Neighbor laughed the entire time. Thanks!

The movie was good. I laughed & felt so sorry for the characters all at the same time. We left planning to see a another movie soon and to fill in the blanks on stories that began that night.

Don'tcha just luv relaxin' nites?