Monday, August 06, 2007

What's In A Name?

S3B bar is located somewhere in the far southern regions of Manhattan. Crak had to do a review & I was more than happy to tag along. We went on a Tuesday night, navigating the subways & then walking (endlessly) through the streets until we found it.

It's on the corner and has the ability to open both sides fully so that its an 'open-air' set up. The place? Was dead. The menu? Drinks that sounded organic and unrecognizable. It turns out their new look is one of infusion. What's being infused, I have no idea. But they are hapy with their process.

Crak called the werewolf, who came & brought his hottie roomate. Oh. So. Hot. Werewolf & HR were just what we needed. They netertained us the entire time. Not that Crak & I can't do this when its just the two of us, but I had met Werewolf before & thought he was a really nice guy to talk with & then saw what he lives with..................I had no thoughts. Too hot for me.

We drakn some truly expensive drinks......I thnink they ran us $14-18 a piece. For what? Infusion! Crak had eaten a piece of key lime pie that she raved about.

I never did find out what S3B stands for nor did I hook up woth HR, but, as always, I enjoyed touring the nether-regions of the city with Crak.