Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tid Bits of Late

I have been busy popping in and out of things. I hung out a lot with KDP last weekend. Always a good time with her. Went to dinner a couple of times, drinks a couple more, & even a trip to Coldstone in there with my coupon. She has signed up with Match.com and received responses rather quickly. Her first date was this past Sunday & it was with a doctor. Oh~~my dream has come true. Well, I'll have to live it vicariously through her, but still.

Crau & I have a business venture in the works.....very exciting. She's been doing a alot of poetry readings & is becoming quite popular from what it seems. Good for her. I just hope she remembers to tahnk all of the little people when she is some poet laureate or something. And, Crau, the "little people" comment was not aimed at you directly. Heeheehee.

Anyway, I am going out for coffee with the MIU tonight. Always a good time with him but we see eachother like twice a year. Sad but true.

I am avoiding the last stack of papers that I have to grade for 3:30. I know. Not good. But this is how I work.

And my harrassment issue is now the "example of how not to communicate & get things wrong". So basically it comes down to we are doing nothing with this kid because of people not knowing how to do their jobs & I have been told that he may be dismissed due to grades anyway. No--he should be dismissed because of behavior. I don't care about his grades. But I have been told to be understanding with all of this. Isn't that amazing how I have to be understanding but nobody else does?