Saturday, December 29, 2007

Why Am I Still Doing This?

I received a Christmas card from Cowboy. A pretty hallmark card that had a sweet message inside. Written by hallmark. Not him. As a matter of fact, the only thing he wrote in the card was "Always, Cowboy". No "dear........" no "happy holidays". My name was not in this card at all. The only way I knew it was for me was the fact that my name was on the envelope. Two words. That's all he wrote.

Then, Sunday before Christmas I decided to call and talk. And he was not really listening nor talking. And then he said "can I call you back? I want to see the last twenty miutes of this movie we are watching."

What.

So I told him not to bother. That I wanted a good Christmas and did not need the stress and stupidity of him and his movies. I said I'd call him after the holiday. He couldn't figure out why I was upset. Ummm.....no name on the card. Not even a message inside saying "This card said it better than I could"........NOTHING. And then I come second to a movie? On dvd? Are you serious? Oh yeah, he's mature and has priorities.

I am trying to figure out how to...............how to......................I am not sure what it is I need to figure out but when I do, I'll let you know.