Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Blonde

Yes, this post is a bit behind. Blonde's bday is the 18th and she decided to have an outing the 15th, the night after the TSO extravaganza. She, with the help of Crak, set up a 'party' at Nutty Irishman. Where quite a few people showed up to party. Blonde's Brother, Thursday Joe, was there buying drinks all around. Cousins she thought would never come came in a caravan! And Blonde? Partied the way a birthday girl should, dancing up a storm.

Lots of fun, only a few odd encounters, and laughs. Good times good times.

Then KDP & I decided to leave. It was hailing and the roads were icy & she was driving from Farmingdale to Hix and then to LB. A long drive any night but made so much worse with icy roads. We left and as we hit the main road, TJ texted me. He wanted me to go to his house. Yeah right. Its the middle of the night and he only texts when he is drunk. I sent it back saying 'that's okay'. I'm looking for something real not a drunken hook-up. He texted me a few times and then called at 2:50 am to ask me why I wasn't at his house yet. When I said it was too late, too icy, and not good because of the buzz he had going, he was not happy. Oh well.

I mentioned this to Crak the following week and she said that it now made sense why he had to be taken home rather than just stay at his sister's house where Crak was driving and staying as well. Oh TJ. Who texts on Thursdays and never has it lead to anything. So weird. So odd. Should get even weirder when we all go to his house for new year's.

All I know is that Crak knows how to organize a party & Blonde sure knows how to do a birthday right. Happy Birthday BB!