Sunday, June 04, 2006

Laugh It Up

I was invited to see someone perform for the first time at Caroline's. I am not the comedy club type & usually turn something like this down. However, the Beginner Comic took a class on how to get started in stand-up & this was BC's first time in front of an audience.

Caroline's is so TINY! I can't believe it. And they have a 2 drink minimum. But they make a smooth melon martini that only my legs & equilibrium felt after I tried to stand up. We were entertained my 3 master comics. One has a show coming out on HBO & another has a regular show on Sirius Satellite. Pretty good. And there were 10 beginners. It was an amateur night but they performed like this was a routine. They were all really funny. I know~~if I laughed it must have been good because I don't typically laugh at comedic acts.

I am already planning my next visit to this wonderful little nook in the heart of TS.

FANTASTIC! And congrats to BC.