Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dropped Out Of Reality For A Bit

It has been awhile since I posted anything on here at all. It's not that life has been dull or that I have nothing to write about. I've been sick. For six days. I feel horrible. And I can't sit long enough to write anything. I had to teach Monday night & it literally wiped me out for Tuesday. Thank goodness that my T/Th class was online that day. I didn't get up except to keep refilling my glass with something cool to drink & to soothe my throat. I have to teach again tonight & am conserving energy by -- again -- doing NOTHING. I have learned from this experience that I could easily be a "lady of leisure". If I could find a man who would like to marry & fully support me financially --in a style that I am accustomed to or better --- I'd get married tomorrow. I could travel a lot. I could catch up on all of the shows that are already reruns that I never got to enjoy the first time around because I was working. I would never have to grade a paper for a cranky, demanding student who decided to mistake me for a Burger King employee. Oh it could be good.

Crau & I would be able to put a dent in the list of things we want to do in NYC. That is a full month and a half itinerary alone if we went in every day. I'd be able to read all of the books and magazines I never get to read because my eyes are so batty from the grammatically-challenged essays I assigned. I could enjoy all of the restaurants on my list that I have been dying to try...and so many i'd love to go to again.

Yes, a man in the 7 figures would be splendid.

Can you tell I have too many cold pills in me?