Thursday, June 22, 2006

Patience Is Wearing Thin

I have been having techincal difficulties lately. I have posted two things on blogger and finally ONE has posted. I had to do it three times to get it through, though. This irks me beyond belief. I have also ordered some things from a site that has been pretty good with shipping in the past. This time? I got one of the three things I ordered. It says on the statement that all of the items were shipped. However, the envelope that arrived was only large enough to contain one of the orders & in no way could hold the other items. I have tried to contact the comapny, but have yet to get anywhere. And the other items have yet to arrive on my doorstep.

It may be the illness. It may be the humidity. It may be the lack of dating I have done in 2006. I have no patience left.