Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Chocoholic's Dream Come True

This weekend was the 10th Annual Chocolate Show. Of which, this was my fourth. I was hauling it in with my parents, three of their couple friends, and one of the couple's two children + a fiancee. All in all, there were twelve of us. We bypassed the line outside and entered the intoxicating-scented room with samples galore.

I ate my weight in chocolate samples and bought more than necessary. I saw Crak's friend, Fred, who assists a chocolatier at the event. She looked so pretty! Three hours later we headed out to find lunch. We went to this great restaurant that we ate at last year & I had an amazing panini with a side salad that helped to settle my nerves a bit from the chocolate overload I was experiencing.

We then headed to Macy's to see the Waterford New Year's Eve ball, which is on display. It's so much smaller than I imagined.

I came home and passed out from my over-eating and the depression of having to buy a bigger pair of jeans after just one afternoon excursion.